Today, in my mail, I had an overnight package. It came from A&W. Yes, that A&W. Apparently, A&W knows about my blog. WOO HOO! And so they sent me a letter and some "stuff." The stuff first:
1. An A&W 90th Anniversary T-shirt;
2. An A&W 90th Anniversary Mug; and
3. An A&W 90th Anniversary Book.
Okay, so we all know I like free t-shirts. This one is brown. I understand brown is the new black. And a free mug? This isn't one of those cheap plastic mugs. This is a good glass mug that is good for drinking a cold root beer! And the book? Well, as Meatloaf said, two out of three ain't bad! Okay, the book is cool too, but I don't read. YUCK! I am kidding!!!!
Back on track: A&W wanted me to spread the word. What word? Three cool things:
1. Friday, June 19 from 2 to 8pm you can get a free A&W Root Beer Float. FREE! FREE! FREE FLOATS!
2. Saturday, June 20, a national cruise night at participating restaurants. Okay, if I had a classic car that would be sweet!
3. Sunday, June 21 is Fathers Day and you can treat your dad to an A&W Papa Burger for 90 cents. Dude, that is less than a dollar.
WOO HOO! I will be getting my root beer float tomorrow!